ToolSense is a fast-growing Software-as-a-Service startup based in Vienna – we develop a state-of-the-art software + IoT solution for machine and service management. 🛠️
With the ToolSense Platform and IoT devices, we help machine owners (e.g. cleaning and construction companies) and machine manufacturers enter the digital age – and streamline, digitize and automate their service and machine management processes.
Our goal is to create a seamless connection between operators, machines & OEMs – and enable:
- Transparency about equipment, resources & costs
- Automation of service & inspection processes
- Collaboration through digital machine management
➡️ We are always looking for people who are curious, motivated and want to create products that shape complete industries – this time we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager (Full-Time or Part-Time) to join us as soon as possible.
➡️ In return, we’ll give you lots of freedom and space to implement your ideas and make sure that you’ll work in a transparent, honest and customer-centric culture. At ToolSense we all support each other so that everyone can do their best and enjoy what they are doing. We are also fans of life-long learning! We offer a minimum salary according to IT collective bargaining agreement of €3.500 per month (full-time basis) with the willingness to overpay according to qualifications.
Equal opportunity: At ToolSense, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- Lead NPI and serial procurement efforts for electronic components
- Lead forward and reverse logistics efforts to deliver our products in time to the right place
- Maintain procurement and production forecasts together with sales and customer success team
- Support stakeholders in the company in terms of supplier engagement and procurement
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Maintain the accuracy of our planning tools
- Fluent German and English
- Proven Material Management and Procurement expertise
- Experience in the electronics manufacturing industry
- Engineering background (eg electrical engineering)
- Ability to think creatively to solve ill-defined and complex sourcing challenges
- Outspoken, proactive personality with a willingness to take ownership
- Experience using ERP System
- Modern and pet friendly office at the city center of Vienna (close to U1/U4 Schwedenplatz)
- Latest hardware
- Subsidy for lunch
- Great barista coffee, tea, fresh fruits and snacks at the office
- Lots of freedom to implement your ideas
- A dynamic and innovative working environment with flat hierarchies
- Participation: Contribute your know-how and change the future of the manufacturing industry with us
- Very transparent, honest and customer-centric culture
- A highly motivated, experienced and cooperative team that will always support you
- Always keep moving forward: we offer you lots of internal and external training to improve
Interested? Great – we’d love to hear from you! You can show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think we’d like.
To apply for this job please visit toolsense.bamboohr.com.