WHO ARE WE?
A non-profit club – founded by the students of WU’s MSc Supply Chain Management – to function as a networking base for current students, alumni, academic staff and corporate industry partners.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We organize and promote interesting events and regular get-togethers which will foster tight relationships between alumni, active students, the faculty and interested corporate partners.
The SCM Network was founded in 2014 as a networking platform to facilitate the exchange of information and experiences among current and former students. The alumni network of the WU SCM Master’s program was incorporated.
The SCM Network was predominantly founded as a networking platform to facilitate the exchange of information and experiences for current and former students and the alumni network of the WU SCM master was incorporated. To support the networking it is a major goal to connect our SCM students even after completion of the Master’s program. Therefore, interesting events and regular get-togethers will foster tight relationships between alumni, active students, the faculty and interested corporate partners.
- To create a platform for connecting and keeping in touch for members of the network
- To support and facilitate subject-specific exchange between current students and alumni
- To establish alliances to other students’ organizations of WU Vienna and support common matters
- To organize events promoting discussions and critical exchange of subject-specific topics
- To offer excursions and field-trips for its members
- To organize social events to support the informal exchange among its members
- To interact in events of all sort (e.g. sportive competitions in order to inspire members to participate together in teams)
- To create and maintain corporate contacts