Website AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit’s product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, self-motivated candidate with passion for supply chain, who wants to join our Global Sourcing Organization for the AGRANA Fruit Division in Vienna, Austria for the following position.
Purpose of the job:
This role will be responsible for coordination and execution of raw material deliveries from AGRANA’s central Warehouse and direct deliveries from our suppliers to our production plants. To ensure deliveries for our business are on time and in-full, this position partners with our production plants, our purchasing and quality teams, the central warehouse and our suppliers. It handles carrier and supplier communication, deviations, non-conformities, backloads and performance review with all partners involved. Keys to success include sound business judgment, ability to defeat challenges, data driven decision making and pragmatism. You will also be responsible for generating performance metrics to ensure business objectives are met and areas for improvement are identified and addressed.
If you enjoy working in the fast-paced world of supply-chain, making decisions your colleagues and stakeholders will count on and trust, this job is for you.
- You manage raw material deliveries to production units based on monthly forecasts, inventory placement and purchasing strategy.
- You arrange direct deliveries or deliveries from our central warehouse and manage suppliers and carriers according to service level agreements (SLA).
- You handle container and air freight deliveries to destinations outside Europe including carrier selection. Partner with the consignees, carriers, our central warehouse and our production plants to ensure availability of export documents.
- You team-up with quality departments, category purchasers, suppliers, external distribution centers and carriers to address and resolve shipment defects. Own non-conformity workflows; organize removals to suppliers or our central warehouse
- You create and review key performance metrics (inventory health, …) and trigger action across different stakeholders.
- You own invoice verification and release workflows for freight movements.
You support new initiatives to improve supply-chain performance and cost efficiency.
- Ideally degree in economics and/or logistics
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of logistics, supply chain or similar
- Ability to deal with daily operational challenges swiftly and efficiently
- IT literate personality. Especially experience in Excel for reporting and analyses
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Organized, self-starter and quick learner. Strong ability to influence
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude. Flexible and results oriented
- Fluency in English, good German skills required (at least B1), any other language is an advantage
- A versatile role at the interface of raw material requirements and sourcing. This role offers interaction with Purchasing, Quality, Production Facilities, Supply Chain Planning and Central Warehouse Replenishment Operations.
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna ́s city center
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- AGRANA “Fit Program” offering various sports and health programs
- Limited contract for 1 year (extension may be possible)
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 37.134,16 gross per year. However, our compensation package is based on market-oriented salarie
- Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in German or English
- More information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer you can find on our LinkedIn page:https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
If you feel to meet these criteria, I am looking forward to receiving your meaningful application:
HR Manager Division Fruit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org