Website Bayer AG, Leverkusen, Germany
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Active support in various projects in the area of supply chain analytics and reporting in the EMEA supply chain (Bayer Consumer Health Division)
- Further development and technology transition of reporting and analytics dashboards
- Assistance in conceptual development of an E2E Control Tower for the EMEA Supply Chain
- Support in the definition, planning and implementation of business process automation using RPA (Robot Process Automation)
- Actively support and lead team performance meetings
- Assist with information preparation and ad-hoc data analysis for team members and decision makers
WHO YOU ARE
- Registered student (m/f/d) in the field of supply chain management, economics, information sciences or comparable course of study
- Initial experience in the fields of supply chain management, economics, information science is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in data visualization is desirable
- Pleasure in working in a team as well as commitment and motivation
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application (cover letter, CV, certificates, matriculation certificate, examination/study regulations) for an immediate start of the internship for a duration of 6 months.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 401641
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.